Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photography Requires Patience . . .

. . . which is something I don't have. Grant has taken to towing his toys as he crawls. He reminds me of a mama cat, holding his stuffed bunny or rubber ducky in his mouth as he crawls around the apartment. I really wanted to share a video or a picture of these adorable moments with you. I set up the camera, gave Grant a toy, and waited for Grant to stuff the toy in his mouth so that I could capture the moment. Unfortunately, three days and many hours later, I have been unable to snap a picture at the right moment. These were the best I could do. You will have to use your imagination if you want to see Grant's impersonation of a mama kitty.

6 comments:

Candace said...

Cute pictures anyway! His face in the middle picture is perfect!

Jenn said...

He is looking so much older! It looks like he's transformed overnight into a big boy rather than a baby. So fun to get an idea of what this kid is going to look like . . . even if your photos didn't turn out how you wanted! I know the feeling :)

Anonymous said...

Get used to Grant not doing what you want him to! (He gets that from his father....)

Meliss said...

I can't keep from smiling when I look at his faces!
I've had a pretty rough month since you moved, Tenille! I think I ran twice. I had separation issues! I've found a new buddy now and we're back on track: pilates M & W, running T & TH. Tell me your workout plans!

Jeff said...

I still love that kid!

Bart and Krista said...

Your little guy is SO cute!