Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'm gonna go eat worms ...

 
While visiting downtown Boalsburg, Nathaniel managed to convince Grant to try a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. I'm not sure Grant grasped the meaning of every flavor. He unknowingly popped an earthworm-flavored bean in his mouth and I happened to capture his reaction on camera. Priceless.




... And speaking of worms, Henry crawls like a worm. I don't have a picture of my little monster crawling like a worm, but I did capture these gems. I love that smiley kid.

... And speaking of eating worms. This week started out as one of those kick-you-when-your-down weeks. On Tuesday, after an overwhelming day, I came home to a malfunctioning toilet, water-logged carpet, and bulging basement ceiling. It wasn't one of life's finest moments and I was once again reminded to count my blessings. Good thing I have these two angels to help me keep life in perspective.

No comments: